The trip is all-inclusive, which means that no additional
expenses will be incurred by trip participants.
The trip will span 12 full days on the ground in Armenia and Artsakh with guided tours to:
Tour guides in both English and Armenian languages will be provided at no additional cost.Â
In addition to sightseeing, we will visit Armenia Fund projects that you so generously sponsored:
- Khashtarak-Lusahovit-Ditavan irrigation system (Tavush marz)
- Ditavan Secondary School, (Tavush marz)
- Tavush Agricultural and Cattle Project (Tavush marz)
- Yerevan Shengavit Kindergarten, (Yerevan, Armenia)
- St. Mary Maternity Hospital (Yerevan, Armenia)
- Goris Cardiology Hospital (Syunik marz)
- Varaz Samuelian Cultural Center (Artik, Shirak marz)
- Togh Secondary School and Art School (Hadrut region, NKR)
- Martuni Hospital (Martuni region, NKR)
- Gishi Secondary School (Martuni region, NKR)
- Stepanakert School #11 (NKR)
- Stepanakert Retirement Home (NKR)
- Shushi Abovian School, Shushi Cultural Center, Shushi Library, Shushi Street Rehabilitation
We will be providing 3 full hot meals every day (including alcohol drinks) for all 12 days of the tour as well as transportation (including from and to Yerevan Zvartnots Airport) in comfortable air-conditioned Mercedes-Benz tour buses. Accommodations will be provided at Congress Hotel in Yerevan, and Armenia Hotel in Stepanakert, both 4 star hotels. The cost of the trip as well as its breakdown is enclosed in an enclosed document.
No travel agency can provide a similar package at a lower price,
since Armenia Fund is organizing this trip “at cost”
eliminating all middlemen in between.
For additional information or questions please call 818-243-6222 (office),
or send an email.
Armenia Fund, Inc., is a non-profit 501(c)(3) tax-exempt corporation established in 1994 to facilitate large-scale humanitarian and infrastructure development assistance to Armenia and Nagorno Karabakh. Armenia Fund, Inc. is the U.S. Western Region affiliate of â€śHayastanâ€ť All-Armenian Fund. Tax ID# 95-4485698